Prozorro+ is a tool for providing the urgent needs of the state during the war
If you have a need
Prozorro+ works for the needs of:
- State or local authorities
- Civil-Military Administrations
- State or municipal institutions housing internally displaced persons
If you need:
- essential goods, hygiene products and medicines
- home textiles, clothes/shoes
To ensure the needs:
- the population affected by military operations
- internally displaced persons
- vulnerable groups of people in need of assistance
Leave a request for a need on the electronic platforms that have a tool for creating a need
Read more about how to work with needs at Prozorro Infobox
If you are a donor organization
At Prozorro, you will see community-based needs, be able to track their change, and support those that meet your humanitarian goals.
Prozorro+ cooperates with:
- Ukrainian and international donor organizations
- public and charitable organizations
- Transparent procurement system where funds are directed to specific needs
- Consolidation of needs from across the country and analysis of the execution of requests
- Competition among suppliers in procurement of goods financed by donor funds
- Open reporting
If you are a representative of a donor, charity, or public organization and are willing to cooperate, write to the email of "Prozorro" SE: email@example.com.
Reporting on the use of humanitarian and charitable aid
Transparency and accountability in using Western partners and Ukrainians' humanitarian and charitable aid are critical for local self-government. The cities and communities provide direct support to temporarily displaced persons and people who suffered from Russian aggression. As such, reporting on the usage of the humanitarian funds is an essential part of the process.
In addition to the essential reporting to the donors, an open reporting initiative of usage of funds is developed by The "Charitable Cities" initiative with the participation of territorial communities, the NGO "Cegrin" and the State Enterprise "Prozorro" link.
Have any questions?
Write us: firstname.lastname@example.org